1. Homemade Instant Noodle Cups
Just add hot water, and you’ve got ramen that’s way tastier and better for you. Slurp away. Get the recipe here.
2. Curried Cauliflower Chickpea Wraps
This wrap is delicious hot or cold, but when your cubicle is more like an ice cube-icle, pop this baby in the microwave. Get the recipe here.
3. Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Casseroles
~Layers of flavors~. Get the recipe here.
4. Egg Fried Rice in a Mug
Assemble the ingredients at home, nuke at work. Get the recipe here.
5. Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps
Get the recipe here.
6. Peanut Lime Chicken Lunch Bowls
Peanut sauce. Get the recipe here.
7. Ground Turkey & Sweet Potato Stuffed Peppers
Thirty minutes to whip up a batch, one minute to nuke in the communal microwave. Get the recipe here.
8. Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
Basically the DIY version of all day McDonald’s breakfast (but better for you!). Get the recipe here.
9. Light Fajita Quesadillas
Warm it up to get that perfect ~cheese stretch~. Get the recipe here.
10. Minestrone Soup
Make a big batch, freeze it in portions, take it to work. Get the recipe here.
11. Homemade Hot Pockets
Just stuff some leftovers in puff pastry and bake. Then microwave at work. Plus, you can nuke these straight from the freezer. Get the recipe here.
12. Instant Oatmeal Jars
Just add hot water to get a healthy and customizable meal in your cubicle. Get the recipe here.
13. Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs with Rice and Asparagus
Almost too pretty to eat. Almost. Get the recipe here.
14. Vegan Lentil, Sweet Potato & Kale Pockets
No fork, no problem. Get the recipe here.
15. BBQ Sundae Supper
So you can pretend you’re in the sunshine instead of under fluorescent lights. Get the recipe here.
16. Country Breakfast Bowls
Eat breakfast for lunch; make all your coworkers jealous. Get the recipe here.
17. Homemade Alphabet Spaghetti with Meatballs
Bring a little childhood joy to the workplace. Get the recipe here.
18. Chili-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
A baked sweet potato is basically a ~potato bowl~. Get the recipe here.
19. And chase these delicious lunches down with holiday spice hot cocoa.
Just keep the mix at your desk for those 4 p.m. sugar crashes. Get the recipe here.